- Award-winning 2015 Victorian College of the Arts graduate (Theatre Practice).
- Previously worked as a stage and screen actor in Indonesia for total of 1.5 years, throughout all of 2017 and from June - Dec 2018. This is why there are no Australian credits over those periods of time. However, now based permanently in Melbourne.
- Winner of Best Cabaret at Melbourne Fringe (2016) for 'Vanishing Act' (as performer and co-creator).
- 4 time Greenroom Award nominee for work in 'Vanishing Act' (2016): Best Ensemble, Innovation of Form, Best Music Direction, and Best Writing.
- Actor and co-devisor in award-winning team for 'Apokalypsis' Next Wave Festival 2018: (winning 2 Greenroom Awards: Best Ensemble and Best Production.)
- Recipient of the Lionel Gell Scholarship (VCA), Mabel Kent Scholarship (VCA) during studies. These were for oustanding achievements as a student.
- Received Hamer Scholarship (2017) and Asialink Arts Creative Exchange supported by Malcolm Robertson Foundation (2018) as grants to live in Indonesia, write multiple theatre projects there and train in traditional Indonesian theatre/dance.
- Can speak fluent Indonesian and is a highly competent singer, especially jazz/soul. Also trained in traditional Javanese Opera, and have a strong background in electronic music composition.
- Work regularly as a fashion model through Duval Agency (Melbourne).
Female - 8
English, Australian, American Standard, Brooklyn, Cockney, French, Irish, Italian, Scottish, Western, East Coast American, Indonesian, Latino, Mexican, New Zealand, South African, Southern, Spanish, Welsh, West Coast American, Middle Eastern
Unless otherwise specified, you may not reproduce materials on this site or received in email from this site, in whole or in part, for any purpose including redistribution without prior written permission from SHOWCAST, the content owner or copyright administrator. You may not post or display links or ads for this website or it’s content on any social media platform.